- I went to Burning Man in August. My 6th time on that journey. What a tremendously beautiful year. I camped with Playa Bike Repair for the second year. We rent and fix bikes. As all good Burners know, a bike is a very important consideration out on the vast dusty playa- and it felt so great to provide people with the gift of a bike repair when they were in need!
- From Black Rock City, took the Burner Express bus out. All thumbs up, 5 glow stick rating! Finally, we’re inching towards maybe thinking of sustainability at the Burn! The Burner Express has a special bus lane, like all good public transportation should. So you skip the longgg entrance lines and crazy exodus lines. I can’t wait to see this program develop!
- Headed to Reno. Circus Circus of course course.
- Paisley, OR for hotsprings.
- Then onto Bend. I’ll start a new post for this 🌼
PS- So Alex, I might use our ancient/ultramodern bestblogeva to update my team on Cannahappenings 🙂 thoughts? I’m happy for Public Health to get added in as much as possible. It’s honestly all one and the same in my opinion!