things are better. im fine. mostly fine. better than fine? fine for now.
1) i will be friends w dave. that has been established and that means A LOT to me.
2) i bought a sampler of TEN really good mascaras yesterday!!! i try to usually do natural make up, but i LOVE mascara, and was drunk at sephora, and really, who could resist?
3) there is an open internet network i can pick up at my apt, that i dont need, but still, called ‘RandomActsOfKindness’. yay.
4) its been 60-70 degrees here for the last week and it will continue for all of next week:)
5) george bush’s daughter came out in support of gay marriage!
6) egypt’s youth are changing the face of democracy in the middle east!
7) food tastes better after being depressed and not eating for a few days. everything is amazingly gooooood.
8) i dont have a boyfriend this weekend= i dont have to watch the superbowl!!
9) i wont have a bf on valentines day= i get to go to the big downtown SF pillowfight that night<3
10) I. FEEL. SO. ALIVE.
omg. look what 8 turned into, bc i did this: 8 ) with no space in between.
oh, and big on that list is i got my haircut finally and it feel healthy and looks great and the hairdresser wouldnt do breakup haircuts so i still have this lovely hair. i went in pleading ‘cut it all off, i need a change, i broke up with someone important to me.’ and she said ‘come back in 3 weeks when you are sane. i dont do drastic break-up haircuts. i care about my clients too much’. im very lucky for that. i would be complaining about growing my pixie cut out big time in about a month and a half.