* drank coffee
* drank (so far) two bottles of old speckled hen
* drank a bloody mary, along at an outside cafe at 3 pm. i think the waiter either 1) wanted to talk to me more, lithe girl alone in her twenties, a little bit sweaty, a little hipster/ a bit sophisticate, alone on her cell phone… or 2) thought i was weird. ha.
* ate nothing! [ opps- summer weather. all i want to eat is grapefruits! i will do better tomorrow- im visiting my italian grandmother who would feed me from sun up to sun down if it were up to her ]
* laundry. ugh. least fav thing ever. besides moving. i do laundry quarterly. it sucks and sucks and sucks and sucks and… i guess it wasnt all that bad. now i have cute clean underware.
* bought: cool very costly fathers day gift, cool very fitting birthday gift for my grandmother, cool cheap british beer for me, cool stationary for writing to sylvan, chris, et all, all those who have given up on communication from me!
* walked far but not that far, and got very sweaty. and while i liked it, i couldnt help thinking…*** is this what we nyers are REALLY in store for over the next (at least) 3 months? ek…
WHAT I DID NOT DO
* let that dj who us obsessed with me buy me plane tickets wherever i want to go. (if you know me, you know that is hard to do.)
* write an award winner novel
* respond to all those emails. gosh, why do i have so many emails anyway!
what i will do with the rest of my weekend:
figure out my summer travel plans.
go spend time with my lovely 85 year old grandmother and my great great father.
still not write an award winning novel.